Our Recovery & Performance massage ball set includes a total of 8 massage balls; Three pairs of baseball size massage balls of varying hardness and one pair of lacrosse balls. You will find just the right size and hardness for the great majority of body parts and situations. This perfect set of massage balls can help you:
- Release muscle knots to restore flexibility.
- Customize the pressure of your self-massage by changing massage balls.
- Penetrate your tissues better than with a foam roller.
- Create lasting changes in your body.
- Apply bilateral pressure around body structures.
Our perfect set of massage balls includes the following:
- 2 Orange SPORT massage balls - These are lacrosse balls with our logo, same size and hardness as regulation lacrosse balls, great for arms, for athletes and serious bodyworkers.
- 2 Yellow XFIRM massage balls - These are essentially oversized lacrosse balls with the same hardness as a lacrosse ball but the size of a baseball, great for lower back, calves and arms, also highly recommended for athletes.
- 2 Green FIRM massage balls - This is a medium hardness massage ball good for more sensitive areas such as upper back, with the size of a baseball.
- 2 Blue SOFT massage balls - This is a soft massage ball for injuries and trouble spots, with the size of a baseball.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease including tendinitis, tennis elbow, bursitis, tendonitis, etc. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider before starting any new treatment or discontinuing an existing treatment. Consult with your health care provider about any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.