We all need different amounts of pressure, different pressures in different places, and different amounts of pressure at different times. With the Neck Track you can customize your massage for what your body needs at that moment in time. It's not only great for neck relief but also works the knots in your shoulders and upper back.
The Neck Track is designed to work best with the Deep Recovery massage ball sets (sold separately), but will also work with tennis, hockey, lacrosse or baseballs.
We chose a special polyurethane foam for the Neck Track that has sufficient density to allow you to sit on it, so you can also use it to massage the upper hamstring attachments and gluts. The Neck Track weighs 1.4 pounds and can be used in tandem with the Body Track and our massage balls for a full body massage.
With the Neck Track, you can:
- Releases muscle knots to reduce or eliminate pain and restore flexibility.
- Use the multiple ball spacings to target the upper or lower neck, side of the neck, jaw, and more.
- Create lasting changes in your body when you hold positions for 30 to 90 seconds.
- Customize your massage pressure easily by changing balls.
- Get more done, faster than you will with other massage tools.
- Work safely - the Neck Track™ is made from foam to protect your vertebrae.
Instructional video available!
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease including tennis elbow, bursitis, tendonitis, etc. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider before starting any new treatment or discontinuing an existing treatment. Consult with your health care provider about any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
7.5 × 4.9 × 2.5 in
We accept returns up to 45 days after purchase. Email our support team to get the process started.
Don't like what you've chosen? We offer hassle-free exchanges. Email our support team to get started.